High-performance eyepiece "smc PENTAX XW" series two models re-released
smc PENTAX XW30-R
smc PENTAX XW40-R
TOKYO, December 6, 2019 －RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. is pleased to announce the launch of the high-performance eyepieces "smc PENTAX XW30-R" and "smc PENTAX XW40-R" for astronomical telescopes.
This product will be re-released in response to overwhelming demand from users of the two models "smc PENTAX XW30" and "smc PENTAX XW40" that have been discontinued.
- 1. Long focal length makes it suitable for observating of nebulae and star clusters
- 2. Clear, comfortable viewing assured by 70° apparent angle of view and 20mm eye relief
- 3. High-grade optics for exceptional image quality with built-in high refractive index ultra-low dispersion lanthanum glass elements
- 4. Original multi-layer coating for outstanding light transmission efficiency
- 5. Advanced light-Shielding technology for improved image contrast
- 6. Weather-resistant* construction for All-Weather viewing
*The XW series features a weather-resistant structure of JIS class 4 *. It cannot be used underwater.
|smc PENTAX XW30-R||smc PENTAX XW40-R|
|Lens construction||7elements in 6 groups||6elements in 5 groups|
|Apparent Field of View||70°||70°|
|Coating||Multi coating||Multi coating|
|Weatherproof||Equivalent to JIS Class 4||Equivalent to JIS Class 4|
|Length & Diameter [mm]||123x76mm||117x76mm|
Note: Product specifications are the same as "smc PENTAX XW30" and "smc PENTAX XW40".