About the release of Image Sync V2.1.1 (iOS, Android™)
Image Sync V2.1.1 is released.
* Due to the spread of COVID-19 infection, it may take sometime for app review and release of each OS.
[For all models]
- Supported OS has been changed
iOS（12～13） Android™ OS（6.0～10.0）
- Improved operability of thumbnail image display when browsing mages in the camera.
By changing the thumbnail display pattern, it is easier to find images, and the response to drive selection on models with dual slots has also been improved.
In addition, RAW files and movie files can be displayed or hidden, and only JPEG files can be displayed.
- - The shutter can be released with the "+" button on the smartphone volume when setting remote shooting.
- - Bug fix for forced termination error.
- Supported languages have been added.
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, German
[For RICOH G900SE]
- Available for "RICOH G900SE".
"RICOH G900SE" firmware (version 1.02 or later) must be updated to use this version.
- - Remote shooting is possible.
- - Transfer images and videos taken from camera to smartphone.
- - "Camera memo" can be transferred from the application to the camera.
- - Synchronization with the date and time of the smartphone is possible.
We will continue to strive to improve the quality of the app.
・iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries, and is used under license.
・Android is a trademark of Google LLC.